AOC Community Media wants to know more about you, especially how we can get in touch with you. We always have exciting, new programs and opportunities that we want to share with you. The contact information you give to us will only be used by AOC Community Media and will never be given to other organizations or individuals.
To become a member, complete this form and submit payment electronically or mail/bring to AOC Community Media.
For a PDF version of AOC's Membership Forms, please visit our forms page by clicking here.
As of January 1, 2017, AOC will have a new membership structure in effect. Members will be able to choose between three membership opportunities - based on access.
The three types include:
Facility memberships will have free access to basic-level workshops dealing with AOC’s facilities including Simple Studio Production, Podcast Production, Basic Editing, Audio Production and Animation Basics. Equipment memberships will have free access to basic-level workshops dealing with AOC’s portable equipment including Simple Field Production, Basic Editing and Backpack Media Production.
Non-commercial organizations will also have the choice between two types of memberships.
Meeting Space Only
- $100 per organization
- Anyone from organization can use AOC’s St. Julien Community Room or Multi-Purpose Room (without director’s booth) for meetings or other non-commercial uses.
Also effective Jan. 1, 2017, we are implementing a new process for all membership registrations and renewals. You will be asked to submit the following forms and information:
- Equipment Liability Form (signed)
- Producer Agreement Form (signed)
- Policies and Procedures Acknowledgment Form (signed)
- Photocopy of government-issued ID
- Physical Address in Lafayette Parish OR proof of employment or student status in Lafayette Parish with a physical address in either Acadia, Iberia, St. Martin or Vermilion parish
- Working phone number
Once these items are submitted, your membership will move from PENDING to ACTIVE status allowing you to begin using AOC as a member.
EVERYONE will be asked to provide the necessary forms before their first use in 2017. After Jan 1, 2017, we will require you to complete your information packet when you come in to use equipment or facilities for the first time. Once your files are updated, you will receive a new member card based on your selected membership type.