Please complete the following steps.
Step 1: Upload your file using the button below.
Step 2: Fill out the form below
Step 3: Click 'Submit'
By submitting the above online form you warrant and represent to Acadiana Open Channel (hereinafter referred to as "AOC Community Media") that the programming submitted through this on-line form contains none of the following:
- Programming made unlawful by any applicable federal or state law.
- Advertising or material, which solicits people to buy, sell, or lease any product or service.
- Appeals for funds, write-in or phone requests, that have not been approved by AOC Community Media's Executive Director.
- Copyrighted material or other material subject to ownership or royalty rights unless released or licensed.
- Libelous of slanderous material
- Lottery information.
- Invasion's of privacy.
- Material offending community standards.
These warranties and representations are made by you in order that this program can be cablecast free-of-charge on AOC Community Media's public access channels. You agree, further, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AOC Community Media, the City-Parish of Lafayette, Cox Communications, LUS Fiber, and any other member of their staffs, Board of Directors, officers, stockholders, etc. from any and all claims, demands, damages, or other liabilities which may be made against or arise out of the production and cablecasting of the program submitted by you whether or not the program has been reviewed by AOC Community Media prior to cablecast, and to pay AOC Community Media, the City-Parish of Lafayette, Cox Communications, LUS Fiber, and any member of their staffs, Board of Directors, officers, stockholders, etc., for all legal fees and expenses incurred by them in connection with any legal proceedings concerning the production and cablecast of this program, as such legal fees and expenses arise.
By Submitting the above form you acknowledge that you have received, read, understand and will abide by the current edition of the Policies and Procedures for the use of AOC Community Media's public access facilities, services, equipment, and channels.